Free and Easy Saddle, 2nd hand
(only 1 item for sale)
black leather, great condition.
Great saddle for when you spend many hours in the saddle. Trekking, Endurance Riding, Competitive Trail riding, ... Your horse will love it as much as you do.
Excellent adjustment features to make this saddle fit both you and your horse.
- wide weight distributing panels
- flexible panels which adjust to the horse's back contour
- gullet angle adjustable via screw system
- seat position adjustable
- stirrup rails allow you to place the stirrup leather in the postion that feels right for the rider
- 2 pairs of split numnahs
- long leather girth straps
- plenty of D-rings to attache bags, water bottles, etc.
How to fit the saddle:
- place on the horse's back
- use the front screws between panel and pommel to adjust the panel angle to that of the horse
- then use the back screws to adjust the cantle height of the saddle so the deepest point of the seat is in the centre
- when in the saddle, use the stirrup rails to place the stirrups to the position that allows you the most comfortable rising in the saddle
Free and Easy - Long Distance Saddle
- Product Code: FnE
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2,607.83